- Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged
- I rank Roxanne very high on the list of best and greatest songs in the world.
- I maintain two superstitions: $50 bills are bad luck, and I get to make a wish if I spot a clock that reads 11:11.
- I have tattoos, a brand, and pierced ears. You’d never know.
- I can watch Dream a Little Dream on mute. I already know the words.
- There are handlebars named after me. I used to spend more time on motorcycles.
- I have never found Sarah Michelle Gellar attractive. Her starring role in one of the best television series of all time did nothing to change this.
- I have degrees in art, biology, and architecture. If my career in web folds, I hope to create well-planned structures for fruit flies.
I think I did pretty well. I didn’t even complain once about how this is like the *forward this on* emails my mother forwards me, or how I’m too busy not fitting in to play along with such things. I also successfully avoided gushing about my awesome family only to later realize kidnappers may have read this post.
Now, to pick 7 people who will enjoy this as much as I…
- Stefan Hartwig is gonna love this.
- Andrew Hyde [@andrewhyde] has probably already done this.
- Joshua Strebel [@strebel] – this is your chance to tell us about your rugby days.
- Ethan Marcotte [@beep] will not be made fun of at all for participating.
- Micah Baldwin [@micah] will be awarded one inbound douchebag link for playing.
- Guy Kawasaki [Holy Kaw!, @guykawasaki] — this could be your 15 minutes of fame.
- Deane Barker [@gadgetopia] will be the first to complete.
I’m told failure to participate results in the clubbing of puppies. See the rules above. Enjoy.